American Disabilities Act
The City of Clermont works to insure the information provided by ClermontFL.gov is freely accessibly to all internet users. If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. Any issue with accessibility will be corrected.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Screen Reader Software
Screen Reader software is used to interpret visual information with speech synthesis for blind or visually impaired users. Listed below is a short list of examples of Screen Readers.
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
These programs are listed as examples only; The City of Clermont does not endorse any particular software or software publisher and is not responsible for and does not provide technical support for any 3rd party software.
Website ADA Renovation
The City of Clermont is committed to ensuring that all residents and visitors, including persons with disabilities, are able to access and use all of our services. We are continually seeking solutions to improve ClermontFl.gov.
Please be advised that this website is currently under remediation to ensure accessibility to our disabled residents and visitors.
Should you encounter any inaccessible material or a barrier to the use of this website, please contact the City of Clermont at:
685 West Montrose street
Clermont, FL 34711
Phone: (352) 241-7331
While city documents are temporarily removed from the website to allow us time to review them for ADA compliance, you may make a public records request to inspect public records that were previously made available on our website by contacting the City Clerk Department at the contact information below.
Phone: (352) 241-7331
Once the review has been completed and the documents and forms are remediated they will be reestablished on the website.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.