Parks & Recreation
- Location: East Avenue & Broome Street
- Amenities: Baseball field, concession stand and restrooms.
Lake Felter Park
- Location: 1750 John’s Lake Road (next to Lost Lake Elementary School)
- Amenities: Tennis courts, playground, basketball courts, softball fields, reduced size soccer field and restrooms.
- Location: 801 Bloxam Ave.
- Amenities: Playground, fitness trail, softball field, restrooms, basketball courts and picnic area.
- Location: 12th Street and Montrose Street
- Amenities: Little League and softball fields and restrooms.
- Location: 1250 12th St.
- Amenities: 4 ball fields, full concession, restrooms, soccer field, tennis courts, volleyball courts, basketball court, racquetball court, fitness trail, a newly renovated playground for many ages, pavilion, picnic area and a fishing pier/nature walk. Home of the South Lake Little League.
- Location: 3301 Hancock Road
- Amenities: 5 softball fields, two soccer fields, playground pavilion, tennis courts, full concession, restrooms and picnic areas. Home of Clermont Girls Softball League.
For rules, regulations and the COVID-19 Phase 2 Park Rental Application contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 352 394-3500.
Please return rental forms in person, or by mail to the Arts and Recreation Center, 3700 S Hwy 27, Clermont FL 34711